1. Mold design
2. CNC machining
3. EDM machining
4. Steel surface polishing treatment
5. Steel inserts CMM inspectionÂ
6. Mold assembly group
Our high efficient and skilled team of design and toolmakers can guarantee top quality molds and short delivery time. We submit progress reports along with digital pictures weekly, so that our valued customers know the status of their molds throughout the tool building process. Quality engineers and technicians constantly monitor all segments of our operations from design to final molds. Main industries served are: Automotive, Cosmetic, Cellular and Home Products.Â
We are specialized in producing new moulds with a clamping force up to 2000(T). Our moulds are able to suit a wide range of applications or assemblies, such as high gloss moulds for consumer products, industrial high precision moulds, and stack moulds for high volume products.
* Single Cavity Moulds * Family Moulds * Insert Moulds * Overmoulding * Two-Shot Moulds * Thin-Wall Moulds * In Moud Labeling * Gas Assitance Moulding
To ensure our high quality standard and prevent problems in the future. We perform different analysis on every mould before we go into the mould manufacturing.
Quality Assurance before Tooling
* DFM (Design for Manufacture)
* Mouldflow Analysis
In this stage we evaluate the product with our client and we take a detailed look at the parts that will need to be molded to determine the optimal draft angel,parting line and tolerance requirements.
In the assembly analysis we obtain the ideal fiiting requirements and clarify the safe steel dimentions.
Quality Control during Tooling
We define total customer satisfaction as our quality standard. This drives us to settle for nothing less than excellence in all aspects of our business as we continuously educate our people and improve our processes. One way to ensure the quality of our production output is below the main procedure we apply to every mould we produce.
1. Mould Design Control 2. Steel Certification 3. Mould Steel Hardness Inspection 4. Mould Electrodes Inspection 5. Mould Core and Cavity Steel Dimension Inspection 6. Mould Pre-Assembly Inspection 7. Mould Trial Report and Samples Inspection 8. Mould Pre-Shipment Final Inspection 9. Export Mould Package Inspection
To keep our company on the forefront of quality injection mold making, we only invest in excellent facilities. To ensure smooth communications and enforce our high western standards, our engineers are English fluent communication professional mould experts well.
Design Software: UG
Hard Mold: Yes
Transport Package: Polywood Case
HS Code: 8480719090Below our steel injection mold for "Automotive Car Engine Parts Mould" manufacturing process flow:Â